2013 Grand Prix
|Sun., 1/27 10:00||Boston Prep 16 Miler, Derry NH||BONUS(4pts)|
|Sun., 2/17 11:00||Foxboro Old Fashioned 10 Miler|
|Sun., 3/10 8:00||The Half of Quincy|
|Sun., April 7 11:00||Doyle’s Emerald Necklace 5M||BONUS|
|Sun., 4/28 11:00||James Joyce Ramble 10K, Dedham|
|Sat., 5/25? 9:00||Gilio 5K|
|Fri., June 14? 6:00 pm||GNRC Handicapped Mile, Norwood H.S. (trials )|
|Thurs., July ? 7:00pm||Marathon Sports 5M, Weston|
|Sun., Aug. 11 10:00?||Falmouth Road Race||BONUS|
|Sun., Aug. ? 9:00||Marshfield 20K|
|Mon., Sept. 2 10:00||Walpole Labor Day 10K|
|Mon., Sept. 2 10:00||Walpole Labor Day 5K||BONUS|
|Sat., Sept. 14?, 9:00||Caritas Norwood 4M||BONUS|
|Sun., Oct. 27? 10:00||Canton Fall Classic 10K|
|Sun, Oct 27? 10:00||Canton Fall Classic 5K||BONUS|
|Sun, Nov. 24? 11:00||Norwood Turkey Trot|
|Sat., Dec. 7?, 9:00||GNRC HO-HO-HO 5K, Norwood|
|Any Marathon||BONUS (5pts)|
|any 1/2 marathon (except New Bedford)||BONUS (4ts)|
1. Each time you complete a Grand Prix Race you earn three points.
2. The 1st GNRC man and woman each earn 15 placing points (in addition to the 3 points for finishing). The 2nd GNRC man and woman each earn 14 points, and so on, with the 15th GNRC man and woman each earning 1 point.
3. No placing points are awarded for Bonus Races.
4. If you get a PR when running a Grand Prix or Bonus Race, you earn an additional 3 points. You may score PR points twice at the same distance within the same year, (i.e. you PR at JJR and again at Walpole).
5. Marathon and Half Marathon bonus points are only awarded once in a calendar year.
Please email any scoring updates or corrections to David Woodruff, via the google groups list. Any scoring questions will be forwarded to the officers.